Don't let urgent updates sit in an inbox. Alert customers right away when their order status changes, their parcel is ready for pick-up, or what time to expect a home delivery with SMS Tracking alerts.
- Alert customerswhen parcels are delayed ⏱️
- Reducereturns to sender 📉
- More successful deliverieson the first try 💙
SMS Tracking is available from €0.05 to €0.11 per message, depending on your plan and location. Visit the Help Center for more information. Visit the Help Center for more information.
Our newest addition to the return portal: Return Requests. Gain the power to review, approve, and reject incoming return requests, ensuring that the items match your return policy. Approve the return with a click of a button, and automatically send the return label to your customer. Need to reject a return? Follow-up automatically.
As part of this update, you can automatically approve standard returns that won't require manual reviewing. In your return rules, you can define which returns can automatically pass the test.
Getting started ⚙️
Send automated emails after the delivery to re-engage with customers. Ask for a review, provide product instructions, and build a long-lasting relationship. Now available for Premium plans.
Getting started ⚙️
- Go to Settings> Tracking Messages
- Customizeyour email
- Addadditional languages
- Activateyour first post-purchase email 🚀
Say hello 👋 to a brand-new dashboard in your
Shippedtab! It provides you with a concise summary of all your parcels in transit.
- At a glance:Get a neat overview of all parcels and their status.
- Dive into issues:Select the status for a full list of shipments at that stage and take action if needed.
Keep a clearer overview of all your shipments no matter which contracts you use with our new multi-contract feature.
- Save time:No more switching between multiple accounts and contracts.
- Be flexible:Choose the contract that best suits your shipping needs.
- Optimize costs:Mix and match your own shipping rates with Sendcloud's pre-negotiated rates.
- Automate your shipping:Create specific shipping rules for each contract.
Add an unlimited amount of carrier contracts, read our Help Center article to know more.
Available only for the Premium plan users in all countries and Growth plan users in Spain, France and Italy
We've added a new layout option for your return portal. Now, you can choose between our standard layout for a clean and minimalist design, or try out our new background image layout to add more branding to your return portal.
How to get started ⚙️
- Go to Settings> Return portal
- Navigate to the new 'Appearance' tab
- Pick the new background image layout
Promote your TikTok and YouTube account in your branded footers and enjoy that extra bit of traffic to your socials. You can also add your business WhatsApp phone number for customers to ask any questions related to shipping and returns.
Getting started ⚙️
- Go to Brands > Select a brand
- Scroll down to ‘Footer’
- Add the URL to your TikTok and YouTube account
- Add your WhatsApp business phone number
- Click ‘Save’
We have partnered up with the award-winning insurance technology provider XCover, to propose a new and improved parcel insurance solution.
- Save 20% and 20 days compared to carrier insurance.
- Better coverage for lost, damaged, and stolen parcels up to €10k
- Fast claim resolution in 3 days with XCover’s award-winning digital claims process.
- Go to Shipping Defaults and accept T&C.
- Click on "Update settings"
- Add the protection by default by entering the desired insured value.
- Automate it by creating shipping rules.
Your packages are protected and your finances too!
Learn more here.
The saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words," and we agree. That's why we've imported product images from Shopify and WooCommerce into Sendcloud. They’ll be visible on
Pack & Go,
picking lists, and the
return portal, making it easier for customers to recognize your products and employees to pick and pack the correct item.
We'll continue to expand product images for more integrations in the future. Keep an eye out. 👀