Track & Trace
You can now
choose custom fontsin the tracking page.
Try out all of the 10 available fonts and select the most suitable one for your brand.
⚙️ How to set it up?
- Go to Settings > Tracking page
- You'll see a new tab called "Font" (on top on the "Themes" tab).
- Click on the drop-down and select one font.
- Don't forget to click on Publish. 🤞
Ta daaa! Your tracking page is now looking fresh! 🎉
The status of your shipping rules can now be changed in bulk.
Simply select all shipping rules that you want to either activate, deactivate, or delete, and click on the desired action. ✔️
Now you can save your Dynamic Checkout setups without publishing to your store. Templates let you easily switch between different setups, or publish the same setup to multiple stores without redoing any work. Learn more.
Apply shipping rules to Dynamic Checkout
We heard your feedback when it came to combining shipping rules and Dynamic Checkout—and we agreed!
Now you can use a new condition Dynamic Checkout Method so that your rules apply to orders placed with Dynamic Checkout.
This is especially handy:
when you want to change the shipping method from a regular box to a letterbox, e.g., based on an SKU number or parcel weight, or
when you want to use a different shipping method than selected for remote areas, e.g., based on the postal code.
Keep in mind that changing the selected shipping method might affect final delivery dates, which would lead to issues for nominated day, same-day, and next-day delivery orders.
Offer your customers an effortless return process by replacing the printed return label with a digital QR code or barcode. This return method for DHL and PostNL is currently only available in the Netherlands. 🇳🇱
⚙️ How to set it up?
- Make sure you have PostNL or DHL activated
- Go to the return portal settings and enable "At a drop-off point - No printer needed" as a return method.
- That's it! Paperless will automatically become available if your customer lives near a service point for DHL or PostNL.
Some carriers require a phone number. But what do you do when your customer didn’t provide any? 📞
We're here to help! In Shipping Rules, you can now select a default phone number that will automatically be added to empty fields.
With this rule, you will no longer have to manually add a phone number. 📲
Happy shipping! 📦
Want to save time, ramp up conversion, and streamline service point delivery? Learn how Dynamic Checkout can help you do it all. 👏
A few more things you should know:
- Dynamic Checkout works with Magento store views
- Dynamic Checkout methods can’t be combined with other checkout methods (e.g., table rate methods or service point delivery methods created the old way)
You can now add multiple unique inputs in the same text field for the following conditions:
- Post Code
- Item SKU.
➡️ To do so, choose one of these operators:
- In (similar to ‘is’, this must be a 1 on 1 match)
- Not in (similar to ‘is not’, this must be a 1 on 1 match)
- Pattern match (read this helpcenter article to learn more).
💡 Make sure to put every individual input on a new line, separated by an enter.
Add your branding to your return portal to create a more consistent customer experience. Include important links like to your shop or an FAQ page, and leave your contact details right where your customers would expect to find them!
How to set it up ⚙️
- Go to Settings>Brands
- Create your header and footers and click Save
- Go to Settings>Return portal
- Activate the branded headers and footers and click Save✨
Already using branded headers and footers for your tracking page? Carry them over to your return portal with just one click under
return portal settings.
We introduced a brand new User Interface for the Pack & Go feature. 🤩
💡 What does this mean?
There is no change in the feature itself. The new UI focuses on the data that matters during the picking and packing process.
🤘 Try it out here: https://app.sendcloud.com/v2/new-packgo/queue!
Parcelforce is now available for customers in the UK! 🇬🇧
Parcelforce, the express parcel service from Royal Mail, delivers everywhere in the UK and to 99.6% of addresses worldwide.
Benefits of Parcelforce
- Over 11,000 Post Office® drop-off locations available across the UK
- Send up to 30kg per parcel
- Full tracking to delivery
- 2-day, next-day, and next-morning delivery
Sendcloud users can upload an existing Parcelforce contract or use the pre-negotiated Parcelforce rates.
For more information on shipping conditions, visit the Help Center.
📦 Start shipping with Parcelforce by enabling it as a courier here.